UNDERGRADUATE STUDY PROGRAM IN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
International program in School of Medicine is designed to educate medical doctors who have high integrity, global perspective and professional. High quality training in academic, medical skills and soft skills given for 5.5 years, lead the doctors from Universitas Gajah Mada able to work inter-professional, skillful in emergency response and disaster conditions also always up to date. In addition, students are required to attend digital transformation learning to keep pace with the industrial revolution 4.0 era.
To increase students’ global insights and exposure to internationalization, various elective modules are provided. Our collaboration with many partner universities around the world gives students the opportunity to enroll electives subjects abroad. Students also have plenty opportunities to deepen their understanding about research and apply it in a real research project. The academic atmosphere in the school of medicine supports internationalization such as hosting of summer schools and winter schools also invites visiting professors of various expertise.
In addition to having a global insight, every graduate of Gadjah Mada University must have a populist insight. Therefore, students are required to attend the Kuliah Kerja Nyata (KKN) in the interest of getting closer to the community as well as increasing interprofessional collaboration skills.
All academic activities in International Program, including: lectures, tutorials, biomedical laboratory activities, assignment as well as examination, are conducted in English.
Fees Application Tuition Remarks Nationality
Rp. 2.250.000,00 Rp 45.000.000,00/semester for Indonesian students USD $ 225 Rp 65.000.000,00/semester for non – Indonesian students
Admission Period 1st Intake 2nd Intake 3rd Intake Application Period 13 January – 12 February 2020 09 March – 08 April 2020 04 May – 10 June 2020 Payment Period Refer to the payment code Refer to the payment code Refer to the payment code Admission Test Saturday and Sunday, 22 – 23 February 2020 Saturday and Sunday, 18 – 19 April 2020 Saturday and Sunday, 20 – 21 June 2020 Result Notification 28 February 2020 24 April 2020 08 July 2020
Test Venue: Faculty of Medicine, Public Health and Nursing Universitas Gadjah Mada (FK-KMK UGM)
Information : http://um.ugm.ac.id/
In accordance to the Minister of Research, Technology and Higher Education Instruction No. 1/M/INS/2019; Admission test committees do not provide bottled water. There will be refill water pump at some spots. Applicants are advised to bring your own tumbler.
1. Sign up for an application account at um.ugm.ac.id, here.
2. Complete the online application form and upload the following documents (minimum 200 kb and maximum 800 kb):
For applicants who graduated in 2019 and 2018 For applicants who will be graduated in 2020 Colored Photograph Colored Photograph ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/student card) ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/student card) High school graduation certificate or SAT/A-Level/International Baccalaureate or equivalent certificate High school academic report from grade 10 to 12 High school academic report from grade 10 to 11 and the first semester of grade 12 Academic Transcript / National Examination Final Score transcript (SKHUN) Health and non color blindness Certificates Health and non color blindness Certificates Financial Guarantee Letter (download here) Financial Guarantee Letter (download here) Certificate of National and/or International awards in academic or non academic (sport championship/performing art championship (if any) Certificate of National and/or International awards in academic or non academic (sport championship/performing art championship (if any)
3. Pay non refundable application fee via Multi-Payment System of Bank Mandiri, BNI, BRI, BSM, or BTN as described here.
4. Admission Card can be printed on the day as mentioned in your application account (step 7).
- Graduates of the last three years
- Indonesian High school qualification (Exact Sciences/IPA) or
- A-Level qualification or
- IB qualification
*Compulsory subjects are Biology and Chemistry
- Non color blindness
- Maximum age is 25 years old on 18th of May for each admission period
- Certificate of National and/or International awards in academic or non academic (sport championship/performing art championship (if any)
- STPM qualification with minimum CGPA 3.00 (in 4.00 scales) / 3B for science subjects or
- Pre-Medical qualification with minimum CGPA 3.00 (in 4.00 scales) or
- Foundation Programme/A-Level or equivalent qualification (Canadian Pre-University, South Australian Matriculation, Canadian International Matriculation Program, Monash University Foundation Year, University Foundation Studies for New South Wales, A-Level, Higher Education Certificate of Tamilnadu, India)
Test Scheme Day Test Test Material Day 1* Gadjah Mada Scholastic Test (GMST) Verbal, Quantitative, Reasoning Academic English Proficiency Test (AcEPT) Listening, Structure, Reading Day 2 Interview (Only for those who pass the GMST and AcEPT) Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) Situational Judgement Test (SJT)
* The result will be announced in the application account on the same day (at night).