LYMPHATIC FILARIASIS MDA INTERNSHIP FOR MEDICAL STUDENTS
Candidate: 4 medical students
Date Program: 4-6 October 2017
Venue: Semarang and Demak
The Lymphatic Filariasis elimination supporting program consist of 3 activities.
- BELKAGA 2017 (Bulan Eliminasi Kaki Gajah, The national elimination event of Lymphatic Filariasis hosted by Ministry of Health Indonesia)
- International meeting with Eisai
3.Mass Disease Awareness.
maximum expenses amounting to Rp20,000,000,- (twenty million rupiah) in total for four (4) students.
It is included:
- transportation fee
- accommodation fee
- travel insurance fee and other expense if it is needed. It is not included personal expense.
- At least 3rd year Medical Students (Profession students are welcome)
- Min score GPA 2.75
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Strong interested in the Neglected tropical Diseases.
- highly committed, will undergo the program seriously, prepare and implement the agreed follow up action in a timely
The students obligation:
- Students should send the report of activities including action plan, 3 weeks after finishing Lymphatic Filariasis elimination supporting program.
- Student should conduct socialization of activities in front of the doctor which the date will be determined by second party.
- Student should report the result of action plan until the end of September, 2018.
All the documents mentioned in point REQUIREMENTS send to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22 September 2017.