Open Exchange for Co-ass Students in 2018
Faculty of Medicine UGM in collaboration with Sidney Medical School the University of Sidney officially offer ‘Clinical Elective Program’ for 2 co‐assistant students during the period of July -August 2018. Sidney Medical School provides scholarship (not exceed AUD 4,000) for two selected students who are able to undertake 4 weeks hospital based clinical placement in Sydney. It consist of elective fee & application, return airfare from Yogyakarta, immunizations required by Sydney Medical School, police checks required by Sydney Medical School, doctors’ visits related to the above, visa costs, airport transfers in Australia, accommodation and stipend AU$150 per week.
There is no credit transfer for this clinical electives. Still, the students will gain value added of international acknowledgement. Moreover, students have a chance to develop your international network as well as get international experience that enrich your professionalism in facing ASEAN Economic Community and global challenges widely.
How to apply?
- Fill in the application form in the following website: http://iro.fk.ugm.ac.id/login‐electivehtml
- Enclose the legalized undergraduate academic transcript with score/IPK minimum 2.75
- Enclose the valid legalized certificate of IELTS with score minimum 7 or equivalent (click here)
- Enclose your Curriculum Vitae completed with ‘Kartu Kendali KoAss’
- Enclose your Motivation Letter (max. 1 page)
- The online application opens from 6 September – 2 October 2017
Contact: International Relations Office | WApp: +62 811 2573 111| Email: email@example.com
Challenge Your Limit, Never Miss An Opportunity!