1. Applicant is either a department or a study program.
2. Candidate has a minimum degree of Doctoral / Ph.D., preferably from UGM’s partner universities (already has MoU level u to u).
3. Candidate has a track record of international publication.
4. Duration of visit to FKKMK for 2 – 5 days.
5. Visiting activities include an obligation to give a guest lecture (cross-courses is necessary).
B. Facilities from FKKMK UGM includes:
1. Round-trip, economy class ticket.
2. Accommodation is in accordance with SBU UGM (one day before and after event, zone 2 Yogyakarta: maximum IDR 718,000/night).
C. Applicant’s Obligations
1. Prepare a room for guest lecturer during FKKMK visit.
2. Pay for guest lecturer’s honorarium and consumption, if needed.
D. Application Procedure
Applicant must fill in the registration form and upload the submission file at http://ugm.id/hibahguestlecture , no later than 13th April 2018 15:00 PM.
E. Documents to be submitted:
1. Letter of introduction from head of department or study program.
2. TOR (background, objectives, output, consideration of guest lecturer selection, daily schedule, target of participants per activity, evaluation plan, person in charge, guest lecturer’s biosketch).