UGM as one of the AUN members are expected to participate actively in the activities held by the AUN, one of which is an exchange program ACTS AUN (ASEAN Credit Transfer System). In this program the system, after the students finished the exchange program and get the value (transcript) of the host university / ACTS AUN Secretariat requested the University to process credit transfers in their respective faculties. ACTS AUN member countries are Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, 111alaysia, Myanmar, Philipp ines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam.
In order to implement the program and to improve the quality of UGM students and promote good relations between UGM with AUN member universities, we hereby inform that the registration program AUN ACTS has reopened.
Before students apply to universities will be selected, ask students to check the website: www. acts.ui. ac.id concerning the procedures for online registration, please disampaik.an to students to study kuliahlbidang eye mernilih are interested in and check-year university masing2 akadernik destination (adjusted year akadernik partner universities that will be addressed). After that, students diomohon to consult the courses that will be captured to the Dean / Vice Dean for Academic. each faculty. If the courses that will be taken has been approved by the Dean / Wadek Akadernik, students apply online (before it is sent students are asked to print out the results online) then put together with the completeness of the documents to be submitted to the Sub-directorate. International Affairs, University of Gadjah Mada, Bulaksumur F13.
We inform you that the program offered is partial (tuition waieved), therefore it is for students who are interested to participate in the exchange program to the AUN member universities dirninati able to finance its own programs.
– The certificate is still active from the Faculty in English
– Final transcripts in English (CPI 30)
– Sertiftkat proficiency in English (TOEFL ITP minimai Score 530),
– Essay with title: Why I want tojoin this AUN ACTS exchange program,
– Nomination permission from the Dean of the Faculty in Indonesian,
– Copy of online form includes fields of study that will be taken,
– Photograph size 3 x 4 (2 strands).
– Learning Agreement lsurat the contents of the courses to be taken and disetujuioleh Vice Dean for Academic and DPA to transfer kredif
– S-1 students (undergraduate) year 2 or 3
Documents collected to the Office of International Affairs, University of Gadjah Mada (2 copies)
not later than on 27 April 2017.