Open Exchange for Medical and Nursing Students
Yong Loo Lin Faculty of Medicine and Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies National University of Singapore in collaboration with Faculty of Medicine UGM officially offer a student exchange to join the Clinical/ Nursing Electives in the period of 2018 (min. 4 weeks). The application period at least 8 months in advance, so the early period should be in May 2018. This program is available for 3 Medical students and 1 Nursing student who have been enrolled at clinical rotation phase. NUS Med provides funding for the selected students with the maximum grant SGD 2500.
There is no credit transfer for this clinical electives. Still the students will gain additional point which is equivalent to CSU. Moreover this program will increase international experience for students in facing ASEAN Economic Community and global challenges in general.
- Fill in the application form in the following website:http://iro.fk.ugm.ac.id/register-elective.html
- The online application opens from 13 June – 21 July 2017.
- Enclosed the legalized undergraduate academic transcript with score/IPK minimum 75
- Enclosed the valid legalized certificate of TOEFL/IELTS with score minimum 450 (TOEFL) and 4 (IELTS)
- Enclosed Curriculum Vitae
- Enclosed Motivation Letter (max. 1 page)
Contact: International Relations Office, 1st floor KPTU